09 February 2010

Material Deficit

Alas! I'm out of fabric! What am I to do? I've made two sets of my "Jumpin' Java Apron Set" and completely enjoyed every minute of that. However, I feel a small little empty place inside because my sewing machine is packed away in it's case... Ugh...

I really wish that I could sell those two sets so I could purchase more material. I have SO many projects just tumbling around in my head! I found many different fabrics that would work so well with my ideas... There is a really fresh and sophisticated fabric that has hot pink gerbera dasies on a black-on-black polka-dot fabric that would be perfect for a short robe and pajama pant...

My idea book is really full, my material stash is super empty. And truly, the only reason I want to sell my creations is to be able to buy more fabric to keep sewing! Well, at church there is a Quilting Club, so I may just have to join that to be able to pull out my beloved sewing machine until I'm able to get more material.

Ok, enough sulking... time to get back to daily chores.  Thanks for listening all!

Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment