02 July 2010

picnik.com!

So I had never heard of this particular website before... I was visiting "Homemade by Jill"'s blog and she had this great tutorial up about what it is and how to use it!  Basically it's a photo editing website you can use for free, or you can choose to pay a monthly subscription and get loads of premium stuff to play with. 

I set up an account just to see what all the fuss was about and I discovered that I could totally have a BLAST with this little website!  I've made a button with a helicopter on it and a blank recipe card that I can print out and put in my recipe box!  So much fun to play with!  I encourage you to check it out.  Jill has an extremely helpful tutorial on her blog: handmadebyjill.blogspot.com.  Check it out!

P.S. Here's what I've played with so far:


Super fun, no?  I think I could take the recipe card really far and make my own stationary set, note cards, to do lists, etc! Wouldn't those be super cute gifts! I think so!

Ok, it's not like I sewed anything, but I was still creating fun stuff and just HAD to share!

Hop onto picnik.com and play!

No comments:

Post a Comment